At some point Saturday afternoon, throngs of OccupySF protested marched through the Mission and Occupied Dolores Park, disrupting an epic game of catch. A few observations on the protest:
- Protesters were really confused as to why I wanted to finish my beer and not stand in a circle and yell at other like-minded strangers.
- Gannnnnnnnja treats.
- The visible major of OccupyDolores participants love anti-choice/anti-war/anti-government Texas Republican Ron Paul and pro-bicycle/pro-create-a-public-SF-bank/pro-universal-healthcare San Francisco Liberal John Avalos.
- Surprisingly, Cold Beer Cold Water was not apart of the protest.
- Unlike previous park protests, this one was actually fun.
- John Avalos' motorcade rolled by the park, with Avalos sitting in the back of a convertible. I kept waiting for a second shooter to emerge from the grassy knoll, but no such person surfaced.
- John Avalos will literally do anything to become mayor.