After two slammin' comedy parties at The Roxie last summer, we all thought it would be a good idea to bring back the Locally-Source Pop-Up Comedy Night back to the Roxie for a third round. And that's exactly what we're doing. 8 of our favorite local comics and 8,640 ounces of cold beer kindly furnished by Pabst Blue Ribbon.
Tuesday, June 12th at 8:45 @ The Roxie [3117 16th Street and Valencia]
Tickets [$6.50] are on sale right now (you can try to win a pair over at FunCheap)
GETTING FUCKING DRUNK INCLUDED IN YOUR TICKET PRICE
Here's who'll be up on stage:
- Joey Devine (Finalist at the Bay Area Laugh Leader Competition, Pandora's "comedy analyst," self-described heartthrob)
- Jesse Elias (The Smug Shift, SF Sketchfest, Bridgetown Comedy Festival, member of Everything Jamboree)
- David Gborie (Bridgetown Comedy Festival, Noise Pop, Indie Fest, SF Punchline)
- Casey Ley (Bridgetown Comedy Festival, former host of "The Morning Show" on Pirate Cat)
- Jules Posner (Jokes.com’s No Drink Minimum, SF Sketchfest)
- Bucky Sinister (Member of "The Business" at The Dark Room, Litquake, The Rumpus's "Warm Bodies, Cold Nights")
- Dave Thomason (Aspen Rooftop Comedy Festival, SF Sketchfest, NPR’s “Snap Judgment”, Revision3’s “ROFL”, and Noise Pop)
So remember: next Tuesday at The Roxie. There will be comedy. There will be beer.