Hella fools came down with food poisoning after a Yelp event a couple nights ago. If you read the comments, they're all, "the party was super fun, ate some pork sliders, today I can't feel my feet!" or something like that. Actually, I edited it to not gross you the fuck out with all their talk about shitting up a storm. Oops! Anyway, apparently hella fools had to take numerous days off work. DANG! I always thought Yelp should hand out tums at these events instead of fucking chapstick.
Yelp's response is to deny, deny, deny! Oh and basically suggest that Yelpers use hand sanitizer. Which, GROSS, and also !?!?
Moral of the story? Stay away from pork. And probably Yelp.
Thanks for the tip, Ed!