I really enjoy this sign for a multitude of reasons:
- The mere presence of this sign implies that people bringing bikes into this Valencia and Duboce bodega was either frequent, obnoxious or both.
- The owner turned letters into arrows.
- The owner clearly had to amend the sign with an additional “THIS POINT,” hinting that cyclists didn't understand the sign the first time around.
- Blocking the lottery table with bikes is a-okay.
- This store seemed to have a surplus of tallcans. Coincidence? I think not.